Sunday, March 12, 2006

Trees are falling!

My youngest daughter has a scrimage game today. I'll post some pics later on. She had one Friday night and got walked both times up to bat, but she stole home twice! They didn't keep score, since it was a scrimage game, but mommy did and her team won. I didn't tell her this, but I think she figured it out. She is sooo her mother's daughter, lol! We are still waiting for their team jerseys to come in. Maybe he will have them for today's game.

Other than a little rain yesterday, the weather was beautiful. It got up to 77 degrees. Today it's going to 82 and tomorrow it will be 81. This is when I love NC weather. When it is 81 in the summer here, it's really sticky and humid, but in the spring, it is gorgeous!

We had some guys take out some trees in our front yard yesterday. It was interesting to watch them climb up and take them down, piece by piece. I would have taken some pics, but I didn't want to make them nervous. After all, the trees were right next to my house. Here's the end result though:




Needless to say, that is what hubby is going to be doing today after Kim's game. The guys that cut it down are going to come back and pick it up to use for firewood. We will probably keep some as well, for our upcoming camping trips.

Off to get ready for Kim's game. See ya later!

No comments: