Saturday, March 25, 2006

A snowy day in softball

Well, we had opening day for softball today and it actually snowed a little bit, can you believe it?? I thought it was supposed to be spring!! They said we were going up to 50 degrees today, but I doubt it. Both of my girls played and did well today, but they both lost their games. It didn't count though and it broke them into the season. My youngest is in an age group that ranges from 10-13 years old and I had a hard time believing that the girls on the team they played were that young, I mean what are they feeding these girls, some of them were taller than me and I'm 5'5", geesh!

As I was getting caught up on my blog reading, I was very excited to see that our very own Miss Kate from the UK was back in blogland and she's going to see our boys in June for which I am very jealous of, but my day will come on this tour. I look forward to hearing her experience and seeing her pics that she hopefully will get to take.

Well, I'm off to do some writing. 'Til next time....

No comments: