Friday, February 09, 2007

Hello All

I know, I know. Where have I been? Any fellow myspacers will know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. My last post talked about having surgery and having another baby. Well hubby decided that he didn't want me to have the four hour surgery. Since it wasn't medically necessary. He didn't think I should risk it. I respect his decision, but it has taken me a while to deal with the reality of not having another child. I haven't felt like talking about it. It depressed me. I have dealt with it over the last two months and I have come to realize that it was probably the best decision.

Thanks to everyone for their support and advice.

I have really missed talking with my fellow bloggers. I know I have a lot to catch up on, so bear with me as I visit your sites.

Talk with you soon!

2 comments:

Jude said...

Melly, welcome back hon! I love this new look, very pretty!

I extend my biggest hugs to you. I went through years of trying to deal with the fact that I wouldn't have any babies. I understand how you would have been depressed with the changed decision.

(((((hugs)))))

Dick said...

I am also glad to see you back writing here. Has anything happened with your interest in getting an RV?

My life is certainly changing as you will see in my blog.